Guildhall transformed for your occasion
Guildhall's seven versatile spaces can be tailored perfectly to meet your needs
From conferences to banquets, Guildhall is flexible, accessible and well-equipped — the ideal canvas for your corporate or private event.
Whatever your occasion, our dynamic and dedicated events team delivers a first-class service. Friendly and experienced, we will work with you to achieve the event you want — and ensure an experience at Guildhall to be remembered.
Please note that, unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate personal celebrations such as weddings, engagement or birthday parties.
For all events
- A PA system is provided, connectable to other spaces
- A technician is available if required
- 24-hour, onsite building security
- Furniture available, including staging, for a variety of settings
- Kitchen facilities available throughout the venue
- All rooms are accessible via lift or ramp
- Disabled toilets are available throughout the building
- An induction loop is available through the PA system
- Staffed cloakroom facilities
- Private entrance
The City of London Corporation is committed to providing first-class services to all users and with dignity. We respect and value difference and diversity. If you would like to receive our brochure in an alternative format including Braille, large print or audio, please contact the Events team on 020 7332 1313.
If you have any questions for our Events team, please do get in touch or visit our FAQ page.